What is the network?
We are a group of Greater Peoria manufacturers and service providers who strategically leverage shared resources to expand and diversify our customer base.
Members of the network work together in a trusting culture to pursue business development opportunities through a collaboration model. Through the network, member firms find new sales opportunities for products and components that can be sourced by individual network members or by members working in partnership to satisfy the needs of a new client. The network leverages each firm’s individual strengths and reputations to create a competitive team of high-quality manufacturers and manufacturing service providers. Together, we can strengthen and expand our regions manufacturing industry.
What We Offer
- Group marketing and business development in diverse industries
- Business lead qualification to ensure a match with member capabilities
- Inter networking sourcing
- Joint ventures or partnerships for fulfillment of large transactions or assemblies
- Access to support resources and information
- Collaborative research and development to create new products
- Partnerships for competitiveness and operational excellence best practice
- Branding the Region’s production capabilities and capacities nationally and globally
- Assistance with company marketing materials
- Promotion in Network Materials
- Trade Missions to develop new markets for existing products
- New product opportunities
- Export assistance
- Access to resources, information and technologies
- Reduced cost for sales and marketing through collaborative model
Joint Venture Opportunities
What Our Members Say
"I participated in a network trade mission to the Rock Island Arsenal last spring and landed a new contract.”
"G&D Integrated values the relationship we have with the GPEDC and the partner companies within their network. The level of information, communication and collaboration have only been surpassed by the extreme level of professionalism we have encountered working with their team. We look forward to the potential growth opportunities for our company and also the economy of Central Illinois."