Headquartered in East Peoria, Illinois with manufacturing and engineering facilities in Barnesville, Georgia; and Singapore, Enercon serves the power generation needs of a wide variety of customers.
Founded in 1975 by Edward Tangel, Enercon Engineering has grown from a small Central Illinois company into one of the world’s leaders in the power generation industry.
Enercon has built a solid reputation for integrity, high quality, and engineering excellence in the custom design and manufacturing of controls, switchgear, packaging, enclosures, power modules, and co-generation units for customer provided engine generator sets.
- 160,000 square-foot headquarters facility
- bizSAFE3 certified
- ISNetworld certified
- Raytheon Missile Systems Company certified supplier
- 6 global facility locations
- Full-range of power generation products
- ISO 9001 certified
- On-site product testing facilities