Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of innovative, customized mining and construction equipment for off-highway haul trucks utilizing in-house patented technologies.
We have been the world leader in engineering and manufacturing off-highway truck enhancements since 1969 including HiVol® Truck Bodies, Water Tanks, Lowboy Trailers, Rear Eject Bodies & Trailers, Bottom Dump Trailers, Autogate® Tailgates, Sanding and Spreading Bodies.
To date, PHIL has equipment operating in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Australia with strategic partners and licensees located in key mining environments to assist our clients.
- Privately Owned, Family Operated Manufacturing Facility located on 50 acres near the Peoria Airport
- Has extensive experience in cutting and forming large, thick-plate steel
- Specializes in equipment for off-highway haul trucks
- All aspects of design, from Engineering, Nesting, High-Definition Plasma Torch Cutting, Bending, Machining and Welding are done in house
- PHIL has relationships with fabrication partners and licensees around the world for strategic manufacturing based on end-user location
- Specializes in one-off and engineered-to-order products