TWM, Inc. has established itself as one of the top firms providing engineering and geospatial services to both the public and private sectors. Over the course of 75 years, we have diversified into five primary disciplines—survey/geospatial, transportation, land development, structures, and water infrastructure. We incorporate state-of-the-art technology to offer the best service available, whether it’s 3D laser scanning, mobile LiDAR, aerial photogrammetry, pavement management, robotic video inspection, or geographic information systems (GIS).
We have the resources of a larger firm and the personalized customer service of a small, family-oriented firm working for local communities. With more than 100 licensed professionals and support staff, our firm is an ideal size—large enough to take on major projects but small enough to respond to your needs quickly. The firm’s ESOP ownership means that every client works with an owner and will benefit from that person’s vested interest in seeing the firm and its clients succeed. Our mission and our promise continue to be Exceptional Service. Nothing Less.
- 9 offices in 3 states, including Swansea (HDQ), Peoria, Waterloo, and Edwardsville, IL; St. Louis, St. Charles, and Columbia, MO; and Franklin and Chattanooga, TN.
- 38 Licensed Professional Engineers, including 7 Licensed Structural Engineers & 2 Professional Traffic Operations Engineers
- 11 Engineers in Training
- 4 Dedicated Construction Inspectors
- 14 Licensed Land Surveyors
- 2 Surveyors in Training
- 29 Simultaneous Survey Crews
- 10 states in which TWM and our staff hold engineering licenses: Illinois, Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, and Texas